What We Do
West Side Cemetery District was formed when the Board of Trustees voted to acquire land for Cemetery purposes on April 5, 1932, and was referred to as 4.01 acres of land located in Taft, CA. The Cemetery now covers over 12 acres, and performs approximately 100 services each year.
Our staff takes pride in our Cemetery. It is a place to say a last farewell during funeral services for a family member or friend. West Side Cemetery provides a calm atmosphere for visiting loved ones in their final place of rest.